If you are looking for a place to call home for the night near downtown Ashland, Oregon, the Chanticleer Inn may be just the ticket. The inn is located at 120 Gresham Street and is run by Ellen Campbell, author of the cookbook “Recipes Are Like Pearls… lovely, but not useful until strung together”.
Why the Chanticleer Inn?
1) An easy walk to Oregon Shakespeare theaters
2) Welcoming hospitality
3) Comfortable elegance in a quiet 1920 Craftsman.
4) Top-rated in Tripadvisor, Yelp and Yahoo.
5) Full gourmet breakfasts, organic coffee, and cookies.
6) WiFi, AC, all private bathrooms, some king beds, expansive gardens, NY Times and more!
7) Everything a bed and breakfast should be.
Contacting the Chanticleer Inn:
Call them at: 541-482-1919
Visit them online at: www.ashland-bed-breakfast.com